We did a lot of waterskiing and kneeboarding. I was so excited to use a real kneeboard, except I played Wii tennis for 2.5 hrs straight the previous day. My muscles ached so bad I was too sore to kneeboard. I did try and was able to get up but just wasn't able to stay up. I had 15 bruises by the time I was done! It was worth it though. I was so disappointed though as last summer I was able to get up and get proficient 'knee boarding'. The difference was that I just used a foam skimmer board. It wasn't as long, heavy nor did it require getting the knee strap on. I'm going to do it next year though!!! My nephews are all total water boys! They practically live in the water the whole time we're there. Matt's a killer slalom skiier. He looks so smooth as he glides across the water.
2 comments:
Wow - those are Incredible pic's from Priest - are you a professional photographer?! JUST KIDDING!! They aren't really that spectacular, but definitely better than nothing ;-}
YOU rock at wii tennis, Amy!
What?! Not a professional photographer? :)
Thanks Matt. I am quite good at Wii tennis, huh? Just joking. Okay so I like to think I am, but the boys always toast my bum!
Post a Comment