December 26, 2007

Cavanaugh Bay

We went down to Cavanaugh Bay at Priest lake quite a bit. It was really close to the beach cabin my parents rented.

We met a couple that were from Britain. I just loved their accent. They were there with their entire family. I was quite impressed in that the couple were divorced, but the x-wife and husband were still best friends. He said they just can't live together.

He was telling us how he learned how to water ski barefoot. He learned from one of the world's best barefoot skiiers. It was really interesting. The husband reminded me a bit of Ralph Lauren. Enjoyable talkers...and I emphasize talker.

2 comments:

Matt S. said...

Hey, Amy! Your 'blog is looking great! That guy certainly WAS a talker - although I'm not altogether certain it was 100% factual ;-)

Anonymous said...

He was a bit of a talker, huh? I think he enjoyed hearing himself talk. I would really like to see if he can really barefoot ski.