Charlotte has a cute little elastic waist skirt that she has for her to play dress up. It’s strips of pastel colored netting with beads. She loves to have it on. I put it on her once. Then she wanted to wear these Mardi Gras-like bead necklaces. She must’ve had 6 on. They were heavy. She was walking around with her Hawaiian like skirt over her pants and the six necklaces. She reminds me of that seen in ET when Drew Barrymore dresses him up . Not because she looks anything like ET at all but just the outfit. I’ll tell her she looks so pretty, and she’ll say, “Uh huh.”
December 26, 2007
Dress Up
Charlotte has a cute little elastic waist skirt that she has for her to play dress up. It’s strips of pastel colored netting with beads. She loves to have it on. I put it on her once. Then she wanted to wear these Mardi Gras-like bead necklaces. She must’ve had 6 on. They were heavy. She was walking around with her Hawaiian like skirt over her pants and the six necklaces. She reminds me of that seen in ET when Drew Barrymore dresses him up . Not because she looks anything like ET at all but just the outfit. I’ll tell her she looks so pretty, and she’ll say, “Uh huh.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment